Currently: Traveling, Studying, Writing, Reflecting, Enjoying
For 2018 Donna is traveling in Central America. She returns to Austin frequently for one-month at a time and then returns to traveling. If you’d like to speak with her please send a text or an email. Her current projects are learning Spanish, investigating afterlife communication and near-death experiences, writing, and enjoying life. Please read the posts on this site for more about Donna’s activities.
End-of-Life & Home Funeral Guide
Donna works with individuals and groups about the death and dying topic. This takes different forms depending on what people need and want.
- educating families and groups through workshops on how to care for their loved ones after death by offering guidance for at-home vigils and home funerals
- general informational sessions where Donna will answer questions and help provide direction
- facilitating end-of-life conversations, and ceremonies before someone dies as a way to honor a person before death
- helping a person define what their ‘good death’ looks like, and supporting them with tools and practices to achieve that
An online training course for those who are interested in becoming a Death and Dying Guide, Death Midwife, or simply want to have a deeper understanding of death and what personal options are.
Books are available through Amazon
- Home Funeral Ceremonies
- How to Follow Your Heart
- Restorative Flow Yoga
- Undertaken With Love: A Home Funeral Guide for Families and Community Care Groups
- Planning Guide and Workbook for Home Funeral Families
- Essentials for Practicing Home Funeral Guides